Chop is embracing the holiday spirit with 12 Beers of Christmas. While the chic “everyman’s” steakhouse is short on the traditional swans, partridges, and French hens, it can provide diners with a delicious brew to commemorate the merriest time of the year.
From December 25 to January 5, diners can enjoy one of the 12 Beers of Christmas for a special holiday price of $4. Pair winter beer with one of Chop’s prime cuts of steak or a delicious burger for an all-around satisfying holiday meal.
These beers will be featured between December 25 to January 5:
- Chitown Lakeshore Lager from the Chicago Beer Company
- Hitachino White Ale
- Goose Island Winter Ale
- Avery Old Jubilation
- Goose Island Bourbon County
- Stone Xocoveza
- Around the Bend Puffing Billy
- Anchor brewing company Christmas Ale
- Great Divide Hibernation Ale
- Sierra Nevada Celebration
- Baderbrau South Side Pride
- Great Lakes Elliot Ness
Next to the ShowPlace ICON Theatre at Roosevelt Collection, 150 W. Roosevelt Rd. | #chopchicago | 312.461.9333 | chopchicago.com